The CLC's Leadership and Professional Development Programs are designed to prepare individuals with new skills and tools to build urban communities through personal and professional development and organizational understanding.
Our curriculum model is delivered through seminars and experiential learning opportunities like simulations, case studies, and group projects. Training sessions focus on three core areas: Personal/Professional Leadership, Organizational Savvy, and Team Effectiveness and cover a wide variety of topics which include:
1. Understanding how leadership roles are developed and become defined.
2. Improving strategic planning and creative problem solving skills.
3. Understanding collaboration as a primary skill in managing change.
4. Handling diversity and ethnic and political issues.
5. Enhancing personal leadership, negotiation skills, and team effectiveness.
Our leadership curriculum is complemented through the use of in-depth self-awareness tools and activities to enhance leadership capabilities including seminars, case studies, and hands-on experiential activities. Institute participants receive feedback from an array of instruments, including but not limited to:
OPPORTUNITIES ORGANIZATIONS AND BUSINESSES
Managers that are interested in professional development training opportunities for themselves or their staff are encouraged to contact
email@example.com more information on scheduling a leadership program.