Steven Korman – Founding Partner – Korman Communities
- Founder of the Steven H. Korman Family Foundation
- Trustee of the Hyman Korman Family Foundation
- Chairperson of Project HOME
- Chairperson of the Metropolitan Area Neighborhood Nutrition Alliance (MANNA)
- Lifetime Member of the Penn State Alumni Association
- Former Board Member of Drexel University
Korman Communities is a fully integrated real estate company that has revolutionized the industry over the past 50 years. Under Steven Korman’s leadership, Korman Communities became one of the largest owners and managers of residential, commercial and industrial real estate in the greater Philadelphia area. Mr. Korman transformed the real estate business by pioneering the development of the “extended stay” model: short-term, furnished apartments in a traditional multi-family residential setting for both travelers and business persons seeking flexible, furnished residences. Korman Communities is currently run by Mr. Korman’s three sons, and operates successfully throughout the United States.
Steven Korman’s professional and philanthropic investments have made an impact throughout Philadelphia. He supports several organizations for which he serves in leadership positions, having created the Penn State AbingtonOpen Doors Scholarship Endowment for Pathway to Success – Summer Start (PaSSS) and sponsoring projects at Drexel University, Project Home, and MANNA. Mr. Korman has received many prestigious awards for his work, including the Penn State Alumni Fellow Award and the Temple University Fox School of Business Musser Award.
Linda Richardson Korman – Founder – Richardson
- New York Times Best-Selling Author of 11 books, including Changing the Sales Conversation, Perfect Selling, and Sales Coaching
- 2012 Top Sales World Award Recipient, Individual Leadership
- 2006 Stevie Award Recipient, Lifetime Achievement in Sales Excellence
- Director of the Pennsylvania Academy of Fine Arts
- Director of the Philadelphia Art Alliance
- Director of the American Poetry Review
- Adjunct Faculty Member at the Wharton School of Business
- Board Member of the University of Pennsylvania Veterinary School of Medicine
- Advisory Board Member of the Metropolitan Area Neighborhood Nutrition Alliance (MANNA)
Founded in 1978, Richardson is a leading global sales training and performance improvement company. Ms. Richardson has worked with sales forces worldwide as a consultant, writer and leader. Early in her career, she drove the movement to consultative selling to help salespeople adapt to changes in client needs. Consultative selling became a mainstream practice, addressing the challenges of selling in an evolving digital environment. Ms. Richardson has been featured in Sales Pro Insider’s Must Read Books for Sales Leaders, and Training Industry Inc. ranked her among the Top 20 Most Influential Sales Professionals. The company’s Sales Enablement Blog also earned a Top Sales World silver medal in 2014. Linda has additionally been published in industry and training journals and has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Nation’s Business, Selling Power, Success, and the Conference Board Review magazine.
Ms. Richardson is actively involved in several organizations outside of the sales and business world. She is an avid supporter of Project HOME, a nonprofit which empowers families to break the cycle of homelessness and poverty through comprehensive services and advocacy initiatives. She holds leadership roles within the U.S. Small Business Administration President’s Council, Philadelphia Mayor’s Art Council, and the Costume and Textile Committee of the Philadelphia Museum of Art.