By working with the Rutgers–Camden Career Center and the Office of Financial Aid, the CLC is able to offer paid work study internships to Rutgers students eligible for the federal work study program.
Students can inquire at the CLC for available internships, then speak to their federal work study representative at the Office of Financial Aid to request placement at the Center.
Former CLC work study placements have included:
- ELRA Preschool program (classroom assistance)
- The Health Center or HOP Clinic (health programs)
- The Family Support Center (character building programs)
- The Center for College Access (college preparation)
- CLC administrative office support
Contact us for a list of all potential placements.
Please be aware that the Rutgers–Camden Office of Financial Aid is responsible for determining all work-study assignments. Placement at the CLC is limited to the number of internships available per semester.
Learn more at the Rutgers–Camden Office of Financial Aid’s Federal Work Study Program.