Rutgers Alfredo Santiago Endowed Scholarship Gala
Join us on Saturday, December 8, 2018 for an evening of live music, fine dining, and dancing to benefit student scholarships for the graduates of LEAP Academy Charter School in Camden.
Sponsored by the Rutgers Community Leadership Center, the annual Alfredo Santiago Endowed Scholarship Fundraising Gala features a cocktail reception which starts the evening, followed by delicious butlered hors d’oeuvres, a sit-down dinner, and dancing and dessert, prepared by Cescaphe Event Group at The Lucy Broad and Locust, Philadelphia, PA 19107
This year’s honorees:
- Sharon Hammel, Senior Vice President and Chief Retail Officer, Republic Bank
- Dr. Patrick T. Harker, President and Chief Executive Officer, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia
- Dr. Kris Singh, President and CEO, Holtec International
- Martin Perez, Esq., Founder and Former President Latino Leadership Alliance of New Jersey
- David M. Velazquez, President and CEO, PEPCO Holdings
Tickets and sponsorship information coming soon. To make a contribution, visit support.rutgers.edu/AlfredoSantiagoFund.
Video shown at 18th Annual Rutgers/LEAP Alfredo Santiago Endowed Scholarship Fundraising Gala